Distress Ink Konfirmasjon card - part 2

by - 09:00

 Welcome to the 3rd and final installment of my Distress Ink focused month. I'll absolutely play with Distress Ink in the future but all of my posts won't be as concentrated on it as this month has been.

And we still have konfirmasjon time coming so I thought I would take one of the panels that were more masculine and make that into a card for a male.


To be honest, this would absolutely fit for a female as well. I would be thrilled to receive this card as it has some of my hobbies and favorite colors on it!

The background is a blend of Shaded Lilac, Hickory Smoke & Black Soot. Fairly neutral but interesting nonetheless. 


 

I stamped Papirdesign's konfirmant stamp and embossed it with Villainous Potion embossing powder. I have an old Papirdesign stampset called Data that I pulled all of the images from. I embossed the laptop in silver and the playstation and headphones in black. (My thought was to change it up a bit and have them be more reflective of the colors they are in real life. While most laptops are black these days, I didn't want it to be too dark so switched it to silver.)

 

I hope you enjoyed my Distress Ink month and will use the color combinations given on your own projects. I'd love to see them!

Until next time...

DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer