Colorful Birthday card - MFT Birth yay!

by - 09:00

 I love stamps that are just perfect for Birthday cards! (It makes my job so much easier!) This stamp set from MFT - Birth yay! is absolutely one of those stamps!


All of the animals are already set up on top of each other so there's no need for crazy masking! All you have to do is color it and you're done! 

I decided to go a little fancy and have a color-rich rainforest type of background. All kids love colorful things! But you could also easily have it as a clean and simple card as well.


Once it was colored (with Copics), I die cut an old Papir Design die in bright, contrasting colors. (I don't have any of the new ones yet but I really do like the font. Have you seen them?)

I added my colored panel to my card base, affixed the sentiment and my card was complete.


Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer