Simple Konfirmasjon card

by - 09:00

 Konfirmasjon time is soon upon us here in Norway and I thought I could fit in just one more konfirmasjons card for inspiration.

Using my Copic markers, I colored this Picket Fence - BFF Elise stamp in my favorite purple combination (V09, V06, V04, V01). I then took scraps of purple, pink, and black paper and cut thin strips to frame the image and also die cut the sentiment while I was at it.

I couldn't decide which color to use for the sentiment (an old Papir Design die), so I just used all of them. I think it adds a nice little boost with the pink slightly off of the purple die cut!


I thought the shirt was too plain being left white so I took a very light purple and pink and drew in flowers.

I taped the strips and my colored panel to my card base and popped up the sentiment with my favorite foam tape.

A quick, easy-to-make konfirmasjon card for anyone that doesn't have the time to go all out this year!

Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer