Nerdy birthday card

by - 09:00

 Cards for boys/men are sometimes challenging to create. Today I have a birthday card for the geeky ones in our lives. 


Very simple, this card focuses on the birthday wishes with images that mean something to their inner geek. (I speak from experience, being a geek myself.)


First I stamped one of the images from the Spellbinder All Geek stampset as the background image in Distress Ink - Mustard Seed and Rusty Hinges. I stamped the computer screen and added the birthday wishes sentiment in Peeled Paint. I fussy cut the monitor and die cut some stackable rectangles in coordinating colors.



I added a strip of black scrap paper to add contrast and piled everything together into the center. I added foam tape to the rectangle pile and the computer monitor for extra dimension.



The best part is that you could easily change the colors to your friend's favorite colors to personalize this even more!


Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer