Thank you!

by - 09:00

 Often I find myself making backgrounds when I am feeling creative but don't have a particular project in mind to do. Today's background was the result of one of those sessions. 

Using the Sparkly & Bright watercolor set, I made a soft, pretty background with the yellow, pink, and purple colors. I first embossed Mathia's circle background stamp with clear embossing powder and then just moved color around on the page.

I knew I wanted to add a big sentiment so I turned to Lawn Fawn's Thank you die. To add interest, I added some accent lines with a gold gel pen and then went over it with liquid Pixie dust so the whole card shimmers.


I then cut a small piece of vellum and drew some leaves around my favorite flower bling. I attached the sentiment to the vellum and then popped up the entire vellum piece with my favorite foam tape.

I attached my watercolor paper panel to a card base and it was done! This was a quick and easy card to create, making it on the list of go-to's for cards needed in a flash.


Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer