A sweet Lily for a sweet occasion

by - 09:00

 I went with a C&S style for this card as the Lily was pretty enough on its own.

I used my Copics to color in this LDRS Lily on stamping card (I forgot to write down which colors I used but I do most of my coloring on Twitch if you ever want to watch - just search for CardsandCollars).

I then stamped a Mathia's sentiment and embossed it with Hero Arts Titanium embossing powder. I trimmed both the sentiment piece and the flower panel and cut a spare piece of paper to my card size.


I attached the orange piece to my card base and the flower panel on top of that. I used foam tape to attach the sentiment piece and raided my bling stash for some pieces in different sizes.

All in all, I think it's a very attractive card good for many occasions!

Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer