Purple and Pink Birthday Flowers

by - 09:00

For a nice, quick card, adding watercolor to a stamp is a great way to go!


I stamped out LDRS' magnolia stamp on watercolor paper with waterproof black ink. I then used clear water to paint inside the petals and dropped small amounts of watercolor paint in that area to let it mix on it's own. 


While that dried, I choose ink pad colors that were close to and complimented the colors in the flower. I used those to stamp Mathia's background gratulerer stamp. I used the same colors and stamped Mathia's sentiment on a scrap piece of card stock. 


I cut a small piece of black paper to frame the image. I added some bling in the form of a gold perler pen and attached the sentiment to the image. I popped up the flower image with foam tape and centered that on my background panel. I then attached the finished piece to my card base.


Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer