Rainbow Birthday card

by - 09:00

 

I love rainbows and I love making cards with colorful rainbow on them. While this one might seem complicated, with the aid of a Misti, it's quite easy to make. 

I found the center of the card and stamped the main Birthday greeting from the Nedovertekst stampset in Versafine ink. I knew then how much room I had on both sides. I put the stamp in my misti so that I could move my card evenly to stamp all the colors. I used the background grid of the Misti as my guide and slid it 2 squares to the left, and later to the right, to stamp all of the colors I wanted.


I stamped Gratulerer, also from the same stampset, in Festive Berries, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Prized Ribbon, and Wilted Violet, giving me a vibrant and colorful rainbow.

 

I then took the heart shaped balloons from the Mathia Vennertekst stampset and stamped them in Twisted Citron and Saltwater Taffy. I used a black pen to draw over the strings and add a little bow. I attached the panel to my card base for a rainbow colored, clean and simple birthday card.

Until next time...
DT Dawn


You May Also Like

0 kommentarer