Copic colored Easter Card

by - 09:00

Happy Easter!

Today's card is a Copic colored Easter card using some stamps I have in my collection with sentiments by Mathia.


First I stamped the bunny and girl with black ink on to a A2 sized piece of Neenah cardstock. I colored them in with Copics and then very carefully created the background behind them. You can also stamp the images on masking paper, cut them out, cover the original images, and color right over them if you want. I didn't feel the need to since the background is fairly simplistic.


 

Once it was all colored, I stamped the first Mathia sentiment with Versafine and embossed it with clear embossing powder. Then I stamped the 2nd Mathia sentiment (from the same stampset), with clear embossing ink and embossed it with gold embossing powder. I liked the contrast of the black sentiment on the light background but wanted the Easter sentiment to be a little more special.

I die cut the background with MFT's wonky stitches die (one of my favorites!) and attached that panel to my heavy duty card base

Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer