C&S pink flower card

by - 09:00

 Mathia Design has come out with new stampsets and I have been playing with all of them. Today I'm sharing a simple flower card from one of the new sets. You don't always need lots of bling and glamour on every card, sometimes simple is best. And this card fits that bill!


I started by stamping the image in black ink on to some Neenah card stock. I then stamped my sentiment from the same stampset with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink. I took another panel and using the stamp pad itself, rubbed it all along the edges so it would make a nice, matching border.


I colored in the flower with my Copic markers and then trimmed that panel so it would look like the panel underneath was a pink border. I attached the panels together and then attached them to my heavy duty card base. I glued on some bling and the card was done! Clean, simple, and fast!

Until next time....
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer