Night sky birthday card with Studio Light paper

by - 09:00

 When I first saw this patterned paper from Studio Light, I needed to have it right then and there. This was a big deal, like, a *really* big deal as I don't really use patterned paper that much. Around Christmas time for boxes, sure. But almost never in card making!

But I needed this paper and once I had it, I needed to do something with it. Keeping it on a shelf and lovingly looking through the pages every once in a while was going to happen anyway so I was determined to have another use for it.


And so, here we have a simple birthday card with this awesome night sky. I choose this scene, cut it to fit my card base and attached it with Scor tape. I only needed a sentiment on it so I took the scrap from cutting it to size and stamped my Mathia sentiments on before die cutting it out. I attached a slightly larger piece of dark blue paper behind it to give it a bit of attention. I gave it a bit of dimension by attaching it with foam tape.

Once that was done I went through all of my bling and found as many different sized stars as I could. I also took a couple of Nuvo Crystal Drops colors and added a bit of shiny'ness in random places.


I glued on all of my stars and the card was done! I'm really in love with this paper and want to keep it on my shelf so I can just look at it. 😆

Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer