Blue ombre Distress Ink card

by - 09:00

 It's harder to be creative in the summer with children home so I've focused on very quick cards to make this summer season. This month will be no different!


 

First I stamped Mathia's gratulerer background stamp and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. Then I took Mermaid Lagoon, Prize Ribbon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks and went from light to dark, from top to bottom.

While that dried, I added Lucky Clover Distress Ink to a spare piece of cardstock and die cut out multiple leaf shapes - this die set is perfect for different shapes and sizes. I also die cut a couple of different sized hexagon shapes from more spare cardstock. I then stamped Mathia's sentiment on another spare piece with Versafine black ink. This was a great card to use up spare scraps!


 

I layered all of my die cut pieces together so it looked pretty and taped them all together. Then I took the sentiment and used foam tape to attach it to the die cut bundle.


 

By this time the background was dried so I attached it to my cardstock base and then attached the complete die cut bundle to the card. All in all this card took about 15 - 20 minutes to make, most of it just adjusting the leaves so it looked nice!

Until next time...
Dawn


You May Also Like

0 kommentarer