Fuzzy Christmas hat alpaca card

by - 09:00

 I went out of my comfort zone with this card. I don't often make cards with many layers but I gave it a try with this one.


I used a variety of papers here - Neenah, colored paper and patterned paper. I die cut the Papirdesign sentiment (not the exact same but close) and alpaca from white, red and black cardstock. I then die cut some snowflakes from red and white card stock. I glued the sentiment to a scrap piece of card stock and used a black pen to create some shadows. I covered the hat in glue and dipped it into the flocking powder and brushed off the excess. I glued all of the pieces of the alpacaa together and added some glitter to the white part of the hat.


I then cut all of the panels for the front 2 mm smaller for each piece so they layered nicely together. Using glue and Scor tape, I taped all of the layers together and attached them to my 15 x 15cm card base. I arranged the snowflakes and the sentiment piece and attached them together and then popped up the alpaca with foam tape and added them all to the card.

I don't know about you but I am definitely looking forward to using flocking powder on my Christmas cards this year!

Until next time...
Dawn





















You May Also Like

0 kommentarer