Autumn birthday card

by - 09:00

 I took a short break from making Christmas cards to make a fall birthday card for a friend. I used the new stampset from Mathia design and watercolored it in a clean and simple.


I started by cutting a panel of watercolor paper and using my Misti, stamped Mathia's mushroom stamp with Vintage Photo and the sentiment with Barn Door. I painted the mushrooms and grass with van Gogh watercolor and let it dry completely. I had left the mushroom stamp in the Misti so I could stamp over it again with Vintage Photo to bring back some of the details that painting has covered.

I then took the adorable leaf stamps that are with the stampset and stamped them randomly on the card from the sentiment to down to the mushrooms in Spiced Marmalade, Lumberjack Plaid and Barn Door.

I attached the painted card panel to my kraft card base with Scor tape and added a piece of white paper inside to be written on. 

Until next time...
Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer