Verdens Godeste Klem

by - 11:09

There are times in life when we just need a hug. If you can't give a friend a hug due to distance, sickness or other world-wide pandemic disasters like Covid, you can always send one in the mail.


 

This card does just that and is easy to duplicate! I created the background by blending Carved Pumpkin, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress ink. Next I stamped the trees from the Mathia design Artsyplata on the bottom corner with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I heat embossed a light dusting of Black sparkle embossing powder on just the top of the trees. I think it adds a little something to have half of the image sparkling.


 


 

I stamped the sentiment on black cardstock in embossing ink and then heat embossed a super fine white embossing powder on it. For small words, a superfine powder gives the best results.

I layered the Distress ink panel on top of a slightly larger black panel and added it to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" card base. I drew the border, keeping it slightly messy on purpose and popped up the sentiment using my favorite 3M foam tape.

 
 I hope you try this out and send someone a hug in the mail. 
 

Until next time...
Dawn


You May Also Like

0 kommentarer