Beautiful Magnolia flower card

by - 09:00

 One thing I adore about the word 'gratulerer' is its versatility. 

Birthday? Gratulerer! 

Anniversary? Gratulerer!

New job? Gratulerer!

New baby? Gratulerer!

Just Married? Gratulerer!

The list could obviously go on and on. It's so versatile that any card you make with it can be give for nearly any occasion! 

It's the image or scene of the card that determines whether it fits for a certain celebration. This gorgeous Magnolia stamp from LDRS gives you the same versatility as the Norwegian word 'gratulerer'. It's good for nearly any celebratory moment.


I colored this flower with my Copics in a fairly neutral color palette so it could be used for multiple occasions. 


I die cut the panel to give a nice, stitched finish and then die cut this old Papir Design die with a black background and a lovely sparkly gold glitter paper sentiment. I matched the glitter paper with some old gold sequins from my bling stash.

I attached the panel to my card base, glued on the sentiment and bling and Voila!
A beautiful, handmade card good for nearly any occasion! 

Until next time...
DT Dawn



You May Also Like

0 kommentarer