Poppy Birthday card

by - 09:00

 Today I am bringing you a Copic colored birthday card with a newer stamp from Katzelkraft. This has quickly become a favorite of mine to color. I assure you, there will be many more examples of this stamp to come!


First I stamped this poppy stamp with Inkon3 no-line coloring ink. I colored it using Copic markers using my favorite red combination (R59, R37 & R05.) I then stamped the Mathia sentiment on a piece of scrap card stock with embossing ink and embossed it in gold. I added some gold perler dots randomly on the colored ink panel to tie the two together.


I trimmed down the colored panel and added a few strips of scrap paper in black so it would have some good contrast on both sides. I added some dashes on the largest black piece with my gold Uni-ball gel pen. If you have not tried the Uni-ball gel pens, run right now and get them because they are amazing. Løp og kjøp! I use the white one on every single Christmas project I make!



I popped up the sentiment using some foam tape and attached the finished colored panel to my card base. I adore this red color and I think it is perfect for this stamp! Do you agree?

Until next time....
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer