Snowy mountain card

by - 09:00

 Today I have a versatile card that could be given for many different reasons. I got the chance to play with this mountain stamp from Studio Light and I'm pretty happy with it!

This background is versatile and very simple to make. I used watercolor paint and paper for this particular card but you could very easily make something similar with other mediums, like Distress Ink.

I chose a few mixes of blue, blended them all together and let it dry. Then I took this mountain image and stamped it with embossing ink multiple times using my Misti.


I sprinkled on white embossing powder and heat set it. Then I took a sentiment from the Mathia artsy stamp set and stamped it in a matching blue. (If you use Distress ink, you can color match it perfectly by using the same ink.)


 

I used a scrap piece of black paper to give it a very thin border on the left & right sides and attached that to my card base along with the sentiment strip. 

This card was extremely simple to make and will make an excellent card for men or for Jul/Christmas! Just add some snow with a white gel pen, choose a holiday sentiment and you're done!


Until next time....
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer