Stamping Bella's Bundle Girl with Tree

by - 09:00

 I love making Christmas cards. If I could make Christmas cards year round, I would! So we are now in my favorite time of the year to be an artist! I also absolutely adore everything from Stamping Bella. This bundle girl is so cute!!!

I started out by stamping the image on my card panel. I wanted her slightly off centered so I could color in a simple, yet fitting background. I used my Copics to color her up, and drew in the background using 4 different green copics to give the illusion of depth. It doesn't matter which colors you use, as long as you have a light, medium light, medium and a dark color. They don't even have to all be green!

I used my silver Uni-ball gel pen to trace over the lines of the tree lights. A small detail that won't stand out on it's own, but adds to the card.


I then stamped a sentiment from Mathia and embossed it with silver. I trimmed the card panel by 2 mm on each side and cut a piece of purple paper to act as the frame of the card. I attached both panels to my card base and called it done!

Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer