5 minute Christmas card with Maja Design

by - 09:00

 So, I was relaxing after having cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchen when I noticed the date, 13th of November. Startled, I jumped up and ran into my office. The 14th is my day to blog and I have been sooooo busy with getting things ready for Christmas markets, that I had completely lost track of the calendar!

Normally I can quickly color something up but I still had to bathe my son, get him ready for bed and get all of his stuff ready for school the next day, err, today!

But, luckily I use a lot of Maja Design paper on gift boxes and all of my scraps were just sitting on my desk. Here's where the 5 minute card came to life.


Now, I normally don't use design paper outside of Christmas, I color or paint everything. But let me tell you, I was very happy to have this on hand to make this post! I used scraps from 3 pieces of 2022 Maja Christmas paper - Mono blue, Stardust, and Ephemera.  

I cut a piece of Bazzill 15cm x 30cm and used that as my card base, once folded. Next I layered the smaller pieces in random but symmetrical places and glued them all down. I took the image and gave it a little dimension with foam tape



I thought it looked nice but needed just a little something so I grabbed a bottle of Nuvo drops and added them in random places on the card. In the pictures the Nuvo is still very wet!

And that is how you throw together a quick, sweet Christmas card when you need one in a rush!


Until next time....
DT Dawn


You May Also Like

0 kommentarer