C&S konfirmant card

by - 09:00

 I thought the new Mathia stamp, Martine, would be a good image to make a modern, clean and simple konfirmasjon card.


I first stamped this hip young gal on to a piece of watercolor paper. I painted her in with my watercolor paints and once she was dry, fussy cut her out.


I then stamped the two sentiments from the Martine stampset and the Nedover tekst stampset in Versafine ink. I wanted a splash of color for the background but also wanted to keep it simple.

I took my Distress Ink pad in Ripe Persimmon and just dragged it lightly across the cardstock so I would get some uneven areas of color. I really like this technique when I'm not quite sure what I want but know I want some color.

I attached my image and the card was done. Clean, simple, and fast - my go to type of card when I don't have a detailed plan in mind. :)


Until next time....
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer