En god klem

by - 09:45

 Sometimes I just feel like playing with inks and seeing what comes from it. Today's card is the result - a card for someone that needs a pick me up or is going through a difficult time. 


I started with a piece of watercolor paper and Distress Inks in Speckled Egg, Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers. I did some very simple, light blending to create a colorful background with all 4 colors. I then stamped the trees from Mathia's Våren kommer stampset and the flowers from Mathia's artsyplata stampset in Peacock Feathers. I then stamped the trees again with Versafine black ink.

Once all of the ink was good and dried, I took the Mathia text stamps from Mathia bakgrunntekst, stamped them with embossing ink and heat embossed them in gold. Using a ruler to guide me, I tore the edges of the panel and tore them into smaller pieces the same way.


Then I took a few scraps of watercolor paper, inked them with Distress Ink, stamped the sentiment from the Mathia Våren kommer stampset and attached everything together with foam tape. I attached a black piece of paper to my card base and attached the finished panel with foam tape as well. I then added Nuvo drops scattered all over to add a bit of bling. There is a lot of dimension on this card!

Until next time....
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer