C&S christmas card - very easy Copic coloring

by - 09:00

 This coloring is sooo easy, anyone can do it. This Christmas card design is sooo simple, anyone can do it. This is a very good card to duplicate easily and quickly many, many times.


This stamp is an old Tim Holtz stamp from my stash. While not available at the moment, there are a number of Tim Holtz stamps that would be equally perfect for this style card. This one would be perfect!

I stamped the image and the sentiment from Mathia's typograf stampset in black ink on a card panel. I took my Copics and chose a light and a dark for each color family - R27, R20, G09. G02, C4 and C2. I used the lighter color along the edges of the coloring area and the darker in the center.

I then ran the card panel through my Big Shot with the MFT Wonky Stitched rectangular die. I attached my card panel to my card base and it was all done. So simple, so easy but still so nice!

Until next time...
Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer