Sparkly snowflakes Christmas cards

by - 09:00


I am *always* in the mood to make Christmas cards. If I could make nothing but Christmas cards, I would be a very happy girl. 😁 So I started a bit early this year.


I first stamped various snowflake stamps I have in my stash (but you could do this with dies as well), with Broken China and Prize Ribbon Distress Inks on a card panel. Once they dried, I stamped more snowflakes with embossing ink and heat embossed them with a silver sparkly embossing powder. Once they had cooled, I stamped a few more snowflakes again with embossing ink and heat embossed them with white embossing powder


I stamped Mathia's sentiment from the Nedover tekst stampset with Broken China Distress Ink and then trimmed the panel. I took another card panel and ran the Prize Ribbon stamp pad around the edges so it would frame the smaller panel.


I attached the panels together with Scor tape and attached them to my card base

I thought about adding a few pieces of bling to the card but I thought the sparkling embossing powder was blingy enough.

Until next time...
Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer