Snomes!

by - 16:00

    

 The Craft Consortium company calls these adorable characters Snomes and what a great name for them! I was thrilled I got to color these images for Christmas and make them into cards.

I first stamped the main characters on a Neenah panel and colored them using Copic markers. First I colored the characters in my favorite red Copic combination (R59, R37 & R05) and then colored in the background. I found a picture of a winter scene I liked and used that as inspiration for the background.


Once that was complete I carefully stamped Huldra's Juleklem stamp with embossing ink and heat emboss a beautiful silver embossing powder. There wasn't much else to do but attach my colored panel to my card base! There isn't a lot of assembly with cards like these so you can spend the extra time coloring.


Until next time...
DT Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer