Clean and Simple with Distress and Embossing

by - 09:00

 School starts in just a few days and I will again have time to be creative without interruption! But since I don't have that right now, here's another 5 minute card with some Distress Ink blending and embossing.


 

I started by blending the center of my card panel with Candied Apple Distress Ink. I then took Ground Espresso and went all around the edges. I went back and forth between the 2 colors until there was a soft blend between them. 

On a side note, would you want to see a video of Distress Ink blending on these types of cards? Add a comment, på norsk or in english, and let me know. I am willing to do them but I'm uncertain if you would want to see them.

After the background was blended and dried - let Distress Ink completely dry before embossing - I stamped the trees and a sentiment from Mathia's Artsyplata with embossing ink. I heat embossed both with white embossing powder and trimmed it so it was slightly smaller than my card base.


 

I took my silver gel pen and drew inconsistent lines (it's easier than completely straight lines and I think it gives it an artsy feel), along with stars and dots around the trees and sentiment. I attached the card panel to the card base with Scor tape and it was complete!


Until next time...
Dawn

You May Also Like

0 kommentarer