Fussy cut flower card

by - 09:00

 Today I bring you a card with very light coloring, patterned paper and a little bit of fussy cutting for a cute, any-occasion card.

I stamped the flower from Mathia's hvitveis stampset with black ink. I colored the flower in with Copic colors RV10, RV19, RV69, YG03 and YG17. I fussy cut the flower and took a piece of scrap colored paper closest to the darkest pink Copic color, RV69. I taped the flower to the paper and fussy cut that out so there was a bit of a border around it.

I then stamped the sentiment from the same Mathia stampset with Candied Apple Distress Ink. I found another scrap piece of colored paper that matched the middle Copic pink color, staggered them and taped them all together.

I cut a piece of patterned paper the exact size of my card and attached it to my card base. The final step was to add some foam tape to both the flower and sentiment section and attach them to the card.

Until next time...
Dawn





You May Also Like

0 kommentarer